Minis Offseason Programs
The Crusaders Rugby Club offers a number of offseason/indoor programs to help our athletes develop in the offseason. These programs have grown significantly in the past two years to incorporate more than 150 of our junior and minis athletes.
Minis Indoor Skills – Winter Program – 2022/2023
12 indoor sessions (Mondays Jan 9, 2023 – Apr 17, 2023) focusing on developing core rugby skills: pass/catch skills, agility, evasion, finding space for boys and girls aged 5-12.
- 12 x 1-hour indoor skills training sessions, Mondays 5-6pm
- Where?: Pine Glen Facility, 1520 Pine Glen Road, Oakville
- Focus on developing core rugby skills: pass/catch skills, agility, evasion, finding and using space
- Great for beginners wanting to try rugby out and for developing core skills
- Children will be divided by age group
- Training CRU SKILLS t-shirts provided
- Space is limited; spots are offered on a first come, first served basis
- Open to members and the general public
- Cost: $195
Session dates: Jan 9, Jan 16, Jan 23, Jan 30, Feb 6, Feb 13, Feb 27, Mar 6, Mar 20, Mar 27, Apr 3, Apr 17