2021 Member Registration
Welcome to Registration for the 2021 Crusaders Rugby Club Season
Registration for Players, Coaches, Managers, Medical, Officials:
- Please refer to the 2021/2022 MEMBERSHIP CLASSES AND FEES on this page
- You will be taken to the Rugby Canada on-line registration site for the Crusaders Rugby Club.
- You will be able to register one or more members by selecting the appropriate memberships.
- Validity: Memberships are valid from the date of registration through April 30, 2022. Members qualify to participate in any club programs during that period, including summer, autumn, camps, offseason programming etc. (unless otherwise specified).
- Please review Rugby Canada’s, Rugby Ontario’s and the club’s refund policies
Membership for Social Members, Alumni Members:
- Please refer to the MEMBERSHIP CLASSES AND FEES on this page
- You will be taken to our registration and payment page and may pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Google Pay, Apple Pay).
- Social and Alumni Memberships are valid from the date of purchase for a year and auto-renew annually.
- Requests for refunds may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of purchase.
2021/2022 Membership Classes and Fees
|Age Grade||Birth Year||Program||2020 Fees(inc HST)|
|U12 (Autumn)||2009/10||Mini (Intro to Contact)||$185|
|Senior (19+) (Autumn)||2002 and earlier||Senior||$215|
Coaching, Referees and Medical
|Coach||2002 and earlier||Coaching||$66.04|
|Match Official/Club Referee Trainee||75|
|Team Manager||2002 and earlier||Volunteering||$45|
|Medical Staff/Volunteer Trainer||2002 and earlier||Volunteering||$45|
Volunteers & Social
|Volunteer||2002 and earlier||Volunteers||$0|
|Alumni Membership3||Member: $1253
Gold Member: $2503
Autumn Fees for 2021 are valid for memberships starting on Sept 1 through April 30, 2022.
The quoted fees above include HST. Payment processing fees levied by the registration system will be additional.
1 Enrollment in camps or offseason programs will require payment of program registration additional fees. This membership class provides insurance cover for participation in those programs only and does not allow the member to participate in other club programming.
2 Social Memberships are non-voting and non-playing.
3 Alumni Membership and Alumni Gold Memberships are voting memberships and non-playing. Eligibility for an Alumni membership is limited to only previously registered playing members, coaches, match officials, and board members of any age.
Play-related fees are comprised of Rugby Canada fees, Rugby Ontario fees and Crusaders Rugby Club fees. The Rugby Ontario and Rugby Canada fees cover registration fees, insurance, and rugby programs across Ontario and Canada.
The non-playing Social and Alumni Membership fees are fully paid (less taxes) to the club to help cover operating, programming, event and other expenses.