Crusaders Junior 7s Program
The Crusaders offers a Fall Rugby 7s Program for players aged 13-18, running from September through November each year. The program typically enters 8-10 teams into Ontario tournaments.
Cru will usually participate in the following tournaments that typically run from 9am-3pm each day:
- Sept 10: TIRF 7s at Eglinton Flats, Toronto
- Sept 17: Belleville 7s at Mary Ann Sills, Belleville (**depending on player travel availability/numbers)
- Oct 1: NRU Fergus 7s at Fergus Highland Rugby
- Oct 15: Bellwether 7s at Harlequins RFC, Brantford
- Oct 22: Junior Club 7s at TBC
The program is offered for U14 and U16 and U18 age grades, for both boys and girls.
There will be a $75.00 fee, payable to the Club, for participation in the Crusaders Fall 7s practices and tournaments. Please follow the link to be taken to the program payment page.
Please note: all registrants must be registered/active with the club to participate in Fall 7s – these fees cover the program costs only, not basic player registration for contact activities and insurance.
Please see our Club Membership Registration to register if you are not currently registered with Crusaders.