We are tapping into the vast experience and knowledge of our membership to ask for your help. Your board is looking to appoint a COVID Lead Liaison to assist in our eventual return to play. This person should possess the following skills/qualifications:
- Operational knowledge regarding COVID-19
- Where possible, clinical knowledge of COVID-19 or access to appropriate clinical advice
The responsibilities of the COVID Lead Liaison would include:
- Coordinating efforts, with help from the Board, with the rugby union for phased approach to training and play
- Liaising with local public health governments and agencies
- Providing guidance on appropriate training for players, coaches, and staff
- Attending a portion of board meetings, currently held Thursdays between 6-8 p.m.
This position would require a time-commitment of approximately 5 hours pers week throughout the summer and early fall, with the possibility of fewer hours during the winter months. Remote work only.
If you are interested in this volunteer position, or know someone who might be, please contact Angela Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 29th.