Minis Summer Camps
The Crusaders Rugby Club offers multiple summer camps in Oakville, open to members and the public.
Minis Summer Day Camp
5-day camps during the weeks of July 6-10 (POSTPONED, NEW DATE TBD) and August 10-15, 2020
The Minis Summer Day Camp is a week-long camp intended to offer 5 – 12 year-olds a fun camp experience while getting some good exercise, exploring how much fun rugby is and engaging in other activities.
- Skills (pass/catch) and exploration of the game of rugby
- Healthy, outdoor-based coaching by Canada national team players
- An introduction to the values of rugby
- Activities including science, nature, art and group games & activities
- Two camp options:
- Camp Week 1 – week of July 6th 2020, 5 day (THIS CAMP HAS BEEN POSTPONED)
- Camp Week 2 – week of August 10th 2020, 5 day
- Open to U6 – U12 boys and girls (born in years 2008-2015)
- Open to members and non-members
Participation in theses programs requires a Mini or Junior active membership with the club. Membership options are available for individuals who wish to participate in these camps only.