Register Now for the Minis Indoor Rugby Skills Program starting in January
12 indoor sessions (Mondays Jan 9, 2023 – Apr 17, 2023) focusing on developing core rugby skills: pass/catch skills, agility, evasion, finding space for boys and girls aged 5-12.
- Indoor skills training sessions, Mondays 5-6pm
- Where?: Pine Glen Facility, 1520 Pine Glen Road, Oakville
- Focus on developing core rugby skills: pass/catch skills, agility, evasion, finding and using space
- Great for beginners wanting to try rugby out and for developing core skills
- Children will be divided by age group
- Training CRU SKILLS t-shirts provided
- Open to members and the general public
- Cost: $195
Jan 9, Jan 16, Jan 23, Jan 30,
Feb 6, Feb 13, Feb 27,
Mar 6, Mar 20, Mar 27,
Apr 3, Apr 17
Note: we’ve avoided public holiday weekends and the first Sunday of March break.
PLEASE READ: In the event that a session doesn’t fill up, we regrettably may have to cancel and will provide full refunds.
We can’t unfortunately refund for partial attendance or provide a discount if you only want to attend part(s) of the 12-week session – signing up is a commitment to the 12 weeks and if you can’t attend, that’s fine, but we can’t credit or refund you.