The Crusaders offers a Fall Rugby 7s Program for players aged 13-18, running from September through November each year. The program typically enters 8-10 teams into Ontario tournaments.
Cru will usually participate in the following tournaments that typically run from 9am-3pm each day:
- Sept 10: TIRF 7s at Eglinton Flats, Toronto
- Sept 17: Belleville 7s at Mary Ann Sills, Belleville (**depending on player travel availability/numbers)
- Oct 1: NRU Fergus 7s at Fergus Highland Rugby
- Oct 15: Bellwether 7s at Harlequins RFC, Brantford
- Oct 22: Junior Club 7s at TBC
The program is offered for U14 and U16 and U18 age grades, for both boys and girls.
For more information please go to the Junior 7s Program webpage